The past few weeks have been busy with travel and family. There are quite a few pictures below, and that's not even half of them. We had a good time in Colorado at Sarah and Bryan's wedding. It was great be with good friends from so long ago. Next we went to Flagstaff for a family reunion with my dad's family. In between Landin totally rolled on his own and practiced sitting like a big boy.
I have one more day before returning to work, but I know he will be in good hands with Ryan's mom. I cannot believe how much he has changed and grown, and I cannot wait to see what he learns next!
Enjoy the many pictures!
The Mazons

Happy Birthday Uncle Brother!!!

First time in a hotel, I did very well and slept through both nights.

I had quite the conversation with the curtains!

Picture with the beautiful bride.

Family picture...isn't the background beautiful.

My life is so hard!

How precious am I?

Mommy and me.

Getting ready to fly home. (Yes, I did put clothes on before we left.)

First time I rolled all the way over by myself on a hard surface.

Sitting like a big boy in my Bumbo chair.

Mommy put me to sleep on my back, and look how I was when she checked on me!

I love to suck my thumb.

I finally met cousin Victoria!

Besos from Mommy. (Taken by 4 year old Victoria)

Cuddling with my lovey.

Making funny faces at Tree Park in Flagstaff.

Cousins.

With Emily.

Besos from Daddy!

How cute am I?

Taking a break from my work out.

With Aunt Brandi.

Playing with Mommy.

Meeting Uncle Brian.

First time in a hoodie!

Playing with Gina.

All the second cousins. (Age range 3 months-24years)

All the cousins, spouses and kids.

With Cousin Heather and Uncle James.

With Aunt Debbie.

Cousins playing.

I like Granddad's beard.

Ninny and Granddad with the grandchildren.

With Uncle Zach and Aunt Talia.
No comments:
Post a Comment