Well, next week Ryan and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary, and we will be 14 weeks 3 days pregnant when we do so. We are super excited! I have to say that we were surprised to find out that we were pregnant, as we were at the doctor to figure our why we weren't pregnant after a year of trying. In hindsight, there were signs; I was exhausted (I attributed it to the beginning of the school year), my face was breaking out more than usual, and I was getting up to pee in the middle of the night. But since my cycle was so abnormal, I didn't think anything of it.
The timing couldn't be more perfect, the baby is due April 11thso I will get to take the rest of the year off and then still have the summer. If we had planned it, this is how we would have done so. We have had multiple ultra sounds. I think that the coolest thing that I have ever seen is my baby's heart beat. We will find out the sex, but until then we refer to the baby as Peanut. We already have peanut PJ's for him or her. When we find out we will be sure to let everybody know!
The timing couldn't be more perfect, the baby is due April 11thso I will get to take the rest of the year off and then still have the summer. If we had planned it, this is how we would have done so. We have had multiple ultra sounds. I think that the coolest thing that I have ever seen is my baby's heart beat. We will find out the sex, but until then we refer to the baby as Peanut. We already have peanut PJ's for him or her. When we find out we will be sure to let everybody know!
Love, Megin, Ryan, and Peanut
No comments:
Post a Comment